8x210 MM Wheel Adapters Hub Centric For Silverado Sierra 3500 Dually
** This Product Is Made To Order, May Take Up To 5 Business Days To Ship **
(If You Need A Complete Set, Select 4 Under Quantity)
Made Out of USA Grade 6061 T-6 Aluminum Billet Bars.
Fully Hub Centric.
If Selecting "Rear Wheels (Behind 1st Wheel" Under Placement, You Will Receive An Adapter With A 1" Lip & Longer Studs To Accommodate For Dual Wheels & Direct Bolt On Wheel Issues, This Can Also Be Used In The Front.
Installation Hardware Included.
Looking For A Custom Size Or Thickness? Give Us A Call ( 310 ) 763-1437
- Will Work With Factory & Aftermarket Wheels
- Hub/Wheel Centric: Will Not Vibrate At High Speeds
- Improve Vehicles Handling Characteristics
- Improve Incorrect Wheel Offsets
- Enhance Vehicle Appearance; Aggressive Stance
- Made Out of 6061 T-6 Aluminum Billet Bars
- Specifically Design For Extreme Duty Vehicles, Towing Safe
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 8x210 MM
- Vehicle Hub Bore: 154.1 MM
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 8x210 MM
- Wheel Bore: 154.1 MM
- Thread Pitch: 14x1.5
- Thickness: 1" - 4"
- Lip Thickness : 0.5" (Standard) | 1" For Dual Wheels
- Material : Billet Aluminum 6061 T-6
- Hardware: 10.9 Steel
- Finish: Raw / Black Finish - Depends on Material Availability
- Torque Specs: Factory Specs Recommended
||Silverado 3500 Dually
||Sierra 3500 Dually
- What Is The Maximum Towing Capacity?
The maximum towing capacity we have tested on our adapters is 21,000 lbs. We tested this on a 2020 F-250 which is rated to tow 20,000 lbs. with zero issues.
- My Stud Got Damaged, Can I Buy Replacement Studs?
If for any reason you need to get replacement studs, we also carry them. Please look at the Lug Nuts & Spacers tab for more info.
- Minimal Trimming of Your Factory Studs Is Required For Adapters 1.5" & Smaller
- Detailed Installation Instructions Will Be Uploaded.
- Product Videos Will Be Updated Soon
- Further Warranty Information Will Be Updated Soon
The adapters fit perfect and the truck looks awesome! 2020 GMC Denali Crew Cab Dually
Work great, no vibration and easy installation
My order was filled and shipped very promptly. I did however went through a little learning curve after I received them and attempted install. There was some modification needed to my hub cover but no reflection to this product. They fit very snug as they should and as of now(600miles in) my 35s Nitto ridge grapplers are looking mean and riding clean!!!
Hey I love these spacers got nothing bad to say they fit well on my dually they work just the same as bora spacers but at a better price and I recently purchased 2 more sets just waiting the 3" to come back into stock 🤙🤙