Ford 8x6.5" To 10x285.75 8 To 10 Lug Wheel Adapters Billet Aluminum
** This Product Is Made To Order, May Take Up To 7 Business Days To Ship **
Made Out of USA Grade 6061 T-6 Aluminum Billet Bars.
These Adapters Will Change Your Truck's 8x6.5" Bolt Pattern To 10x285.75 MM ( Big Rig Bolt Pattern ).
Fully Hub Centric.
Installation Hardware Included.
1.5" Thick Is The Most Common Thickness For This Conversion.
Looking For A Custom Size Or Thickness? Give Us A Call ( 310 ) 763-1437
- Made Out of 6061 T-6 Aluminum Billet Bars
- Allows You To Put 22.5" & 24.5" Wheels On Your Truck
- These Adapters Will Work With Alcoa & Aftermarket Wheels
- Hub/Wheel Centric: Will Not Vibrate At High Speeds
- Improve Vehicles Handling Characteristics
- Enhance Vehicle Appearance; Aggressive Stance
Specifically Design For Extreme Duty Vehicles, Towing Safe
- We Have Towed 36,000 LBS With Our Adapters
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 8x6.5"
- Vehicle Hub Bore: 125 MM
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 10x285.75 MM
- Wheel Bore: 220.1 MM
- Thread Pitch: 22x1.5
- Thickness: 1.5"
- Front Wheel Lip: 0.50"
- Rear Wheel Lip: 1.5"
- Material : Billet Aluminum 6061 T-6
- Hardware: 10.9 Steel
- Finish: Raw / Black - Depends on Material Availability
- Torque Specs: Factory Specs Recommended
- Pressed In Studs & Lug Nuts Included
- New Wheels Being Installed Must Be 10x285.75 MM.
- What Is The Difference Between Aluminum And Steel?
The main difference between aluminum and steel is the weight difference which affects the rotating mass. Tensile strength for our billet 6061 t-6 aluminum is 45,000 PSI and for steel is 53,700 PSI. Our Billet Adapters are 2X thicker than steel, thus making them almost double on combined PSI. A 1.5" Aluminum Adapter weighs about 20 LBS, and a 1.5" Steel Adapter weighs close to 100 lbs. This extra rotating mass is unnecessary. Below is a side-by-side comparison of the 1.5" Aluminum and 0.75" Steel, which are the standard sizes we sell. The wheels you are going to be installing will most likely be made out of aluminum. In fact, Big Rigs that carry 70,000+ lbs. come with aluminum wheels. We sell both steel and aluminum adapters, and at the end of the day it's what makes you comfortable and works for your application.
Why Is The 1.5" Thick Adapters The Most Standard Size In Aluminum?
This size became popular because it cleared tires that are 13.5" wide up front and will give you a better stance on your truck. We can also make them as narrow as 1 inch for this specific size.
- What Is The Maximum Towing Capacity?
The maximum towing capacity we have tested on our adapters is 36,000 lbs. We tested this on a 2020 Ram 3500 Diesel which is rated to tow 32,000 lbs. with zero issues.
- Will These Work On Single Rear Wheel Trucks?
Front Wheels: For the front, you will need a factory hub extension which is about 3" long in order to properly sit any dually wheel. Then you can install this 8 to 10 lug wheel adapters. If you don't have that factory hub extension, or cannot source one we can make you a 3" wheel adapter for the front. This will compensate for the hub extension.
Rear Wheels: For the rear, the 1.5" thick will have enough clearance to mount dually wheels and clear the leaf springs.
- My Stud Got Damaged, Can I Buy Replacement Studs?
If for any reason you need to get replacement studs, we also carry them. Please look at the Lug Nuts & Spacers tab for more info.
- Minimal Trimming of Your Factory Studs Is Required.
- Detailed Installation Instructions Will Be Uploaded.
- Product Videos Will Be Updated Soon
Lug Nuts To Mount The Adapters On Your Truck
||9/16-18||32 Pc Lug Nuts|
Replacement Studs For 10x285.75 MM Wheel Adapters ( Confirm Fitment )
Lug Nuts To Mount Wheels On Adapters
||Flat Washer||Skirt||Skirt Lug Nuts|
|Bolt Pattern||Wheel Pattern||Hub / Wheel Bore||Link|
||220.1 MM||Wheel Adapters|
|Bolt Pattern||Wheel Pattern||Hub Bore||Link|
||220.1 MM||Wheel Spacers|
- Further Warranty Information Will Be Updated Soon