10x225 MM Wheel Adapters Hub Centric 170.1 MM Bore In Between Dually Wheels
** This Product Is Made To Order, May Take Up To 5 Business Days To Ship **
Made Out of USA Grade 6061 T-6 Aluminum Billet Bars.
Fully Hub Centric.
If Selecting "Rear Wheels (Behind 1st Wheel" Under Placement, You Will Receive An Adapter With A 1" Lip & Longer Studs To Accommodate For Dual Wheels & Direct Bolt On Wheel Issues, This Can Also Be Used In The Front.
Installation Hardware Included.
Looking For A Custom Size Or Thickness? Give Us A Call ( 310 ) 763-1437
- These 10x225 MM Wheel Adapters Will Work With Factory & Aftermarket Wheels
- Hub/Wheel Centric: Will Not Vibrate At High Speeds
- Improve Vehicles Handling Characteristics
- Improve Incorrect Wheel Offsets
- Enhance Vehicle Appearance; Aggressive Stance
- Made Out of 6061 T-6 Aluminum Billet Bars
- Specifically Design For Extreme Duty Vehicles, Towing Safe
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 10x225 MM
- Vehicle Hub Bore: 170.1 MM
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 10x225 MM
- Wheel Bore: 170.1 MM
- Thread Pitch: 14x1.5
- Thickness: 1" - 4"
- Lip Thickness : 0.5" (Standard) | 1" For Dual Wheels
- Material : Billet Aluminum 6061 T-6
- Hardware: 10.9 Steel
- Finish: Raw / Black Finish
- Torque Specs: Factory Specs Recommended
- Select Wheel Adapter Placement Above.
- Will Work On Front Wheels, In Between Rear Wheels, Or Behind The Inner Rear Wheel.
- What Is The Maximum Towing Capacity?
The maximum towing capacity we have tested on our adapters is 28,000 lbs. We tested this on a 2020 Ram 3500 which is rated to tow 33,000 lbs. with zero issues.
- My Stud Got Damaged, Can I Buy Replacement Studs?
If for any reason you need to get replacement studs, we also carry them. Please look at the Lug Nuts & Spacers tab for more info.
- Minimal Trimming of Your Factory Studs Is Required For Adapters 1.5" & Smaller
- Detailed Installation Instructions Will Be Uploaded.
- Product Videos Will Be Updated Soon
- Further Warranty Information Will Be Updated Soon