1/2-20 Short Spline Drive Lug Nuts - Various Colors
THE BEST 1/2-20 SHORT SPLINE DRIVE LUG NUTS YOU'LL EVER BUY!
Designed In House Using Solid Works. Custom Colors Available.
At Venum, We Test Our Products For Perfect Fitment And Strength.
Our 1/2-20 Short Spline Drive Lug Nuts are designed for optimal durability, and that enthusiast that wants better quality products for their vehicle. These lug nuts are the perfect way to finish you new wheel installation. Our lug nuts are made of 10.9 grade steel and made of several finishes that are easy to choose from! Whether you're looking for a gloss, matte, wrinkle, chrome, or even a custom color, we can powder coat them for you!
- * Fitment Notes * -
- Wheels Must Have A Conical " Acorn " Seat
- Typically Used On Aftermarket Wheels
- Will Work With Or Without Wheel Spacers / Wheel Adapters
- To Learn More About Lug Nut Options, Click Here
- Single Pieces Are Available.
- If You Need Replacement Keys, Part # LN-7SPLINEKEY , Or Click Here
- If a 20 Pc, 24 Pc, Or 32 Pc Kit Is Selected, We Included 1 Installation Key
- These Lug Nuts Will Work With Aftermarket Wheels Only
- The Custom Extra Long Key Socket Makes It Harder For Thieves To Remove The Wheel
- Enhance Vehicle Appearance; Aggressive Stance
- This Kit Includes All Necessary Hardware For Installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Custom Finishes Available. To Learn More About Our Powder Coating Color Options, Click Here
- Style: 6 Series Spline Drive Lug Nuts
- Height: 1.37" Tall
- Width: .90"
- Finish: Choose Color
- Texture: Smooth
- Thread Pitch: 1/2-20
- Seat: Conical ( Cone ) Acorn
- Material: 10.9 Steel
- Torque Specs: 120 Ft/Lb ( Recommended )
- All Vehicles With A 1/2-20 Thread Pitch Size