8x6.5" To 8x180 MM Wheel Adapters Hub Centric Billet Aluminum
** This Product Is Made To Order, May Take Up To 7 Business Days To Ship **
(If You Need A Complete Set, Select 4 Under Quantity)
Made Out of USA Grade 6061 T-6 Aluminum Billet Bars.
Fully Hub Centric.
Installation Hardware Included.
Looking For A Custom Size Or Thickness? Give Us A Call ( 310 ) 763-1437
Turn Around Time For Custom Orders is 1-2 weeks
- These 8x6.5" To 8x180 MM Conversion Wheel Adapters Will Work With Factory & Aftermarket Wheels
- Hub/Wheel Centric: Will Not Vibrate At High Speeds
- Improve Vehicles Handling Characteristics
- Improve Incorrect Wheel Offsets
- Enhance Vehicle Appearance; Aggressive Stance
- Made Out of 6061 T-6 Aluminum Billet Bars
- Specifically Design For Extreme Duty Vehicles, Towing Safe
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 8x6.5"
- Vehicle Hub Bore: 116.7 MM | 121.3 MM
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 8x180 MM
- Wheel Bore: 124.1 MM
- Thread Pitch: 14x1.5
- Thickness: 1.5" - 2"
- Material : Billet Aluminum 6061 T-6
- Hardware: 10.9 Steel
- Finish: Raw / Black - Depends on Material Availability
- Torque Specs: Factory Specs Recommended
||Silverado 2500 HD
|1999-2010||Chevrolet||Silverado 3500 HD SRW||116.7 MM|
||Sierra 2500 HD
|1999-2010||GMC||Sierra 3500 HD SRW||116.7 MM|
|1994-2011||Dodge||Ram 2500||121.3 MM
|1994-2011||Dodge||Ram 3500 SRW||121.3 MM|
||3500 SRW||121.3 MM|
- What Is The Maximum Towing Capacity?
The maximum towing capacity we have tested on our adapters is 28,000 lbs. We tested this on a 2020 Ram 3500 which is rated to tow 33,000 lbs. with zero issues.
- My Stud Got Damaged, Can I Buy Replacement Studs?
If for any reason you need to get replacement studs, we also carry them. Please look at the Lug Nuts & Spacers tab for more info.
- Minimal Trimming of Your Factory Studs Is Required For Adapters 1.5" & Smaller
- Detailed Installation Instructions Will Be Uploaded.
- Product Videos Will Be Updated Soon
|Bolt Pattern||Wheel Pattern||Hub Bore||Link|
- Further Warranty Information Will Be Updated Soon
Does this come with 2 adapters or just 1?
I ordered these wheel adapters for my 2002 Silverado 2500. They went on easily and with precision. I haven’t towed my travel trailer since I put them on but I’ve no doubt they will perform well.
I bought the 2” offset adapters so I didn’t have to cut any lug studs. I was worried that the tires would stick out to far but was amazed how well it looked! No issues up to 80 mph, (I haven’t been over that).
2007 GMC classic 2500 4x4
2018 Denali 20” wheels
2” torsion keys
Cognito upper control arms
Small trim job on the front bumper plastic
The adaptors I needed were out of stock. I e-mailed venum to find out when they would be back in stock. They promptly offered to make what I needed and ship it out. The adaptors arrived much sooner than anticipated. The quality is top notch. They fit my hubs and wheels perfectly. I highly recommend venum for your wheel needs.