THE BEST 14x1.5 CONICAL SEAT LUG BOLTS AVAILABLE
Designed In House Using Solid Works.
Our 14x1.5 Conical Seat Lug Bolts are designed for optimal durability, making it safer to use in the toughest conditions. These 14X1.5 Conical Seat Lug Bolts are the perfect way to finish your new wheel installation. Similarly, our lug nuts are made of 10.9 grade steel and made of several finishes that are easy to choose from! Whether you're looking for a gloss, matte, wrinkle, chrome, or even a custom color, we can powder coat them for you! Our products work for various models because we carry them in stock. Also, some Lug Bolts will work for cars and trucks depending on the seating type of the wheel, therefore, making a universal product was a thing at Venum. We chose simplicity and because of this, we've created more than just an automotive wheel accessory.
- * Fitment Notes * -
- Most Vehicles Use A 28 MM Shank Size
- Typically 33 MM Shank And Longer Are Considered Extended Shank Lengths And Require Wheel Spacers.
- If You Have Wheel Spacers, You Must Add The Spacer Size To The Lug Bolt Shank Length
- To Learn More About Measuring Lug Bolts & Options, visit us at www.venumwheel.com
- These Lug Bolts Will Work With Aftermarket Wheels Only
- Enhance Vehicle Appearance; Aggressive Stance
- This kit includes all necessary hardware for installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Custom Finishes Available. To Learn More About Our Powder Coating Color Options, visit us at www.venumwheel.com
- Style: Lug Bolt
- Hex: 17 MM
- Seat: Conical Seat
- Thread Pitch: 14x1.5
- Shank Length: 28 MM, 33 MM, 40 MM, 45 MM, 50 MM, 55 MM, 60 MM, 64 MM
- Material: 10.9 Steel
- Finish: Choose Color
- Torque Specs: 110 Ft/Lb ( Recommended )
- All Vehicles With A 14x1.5 Thread Pitch Size
- Refer to Vehicle Fitment Chart
Very good customer service, parts received promptly. Excellent doing business with you
14x1.5 Conical Seat lug Bolts - Various Colors
Great ordering experience, got everything quick and really good price. Only issue is the powder coat or paint is starting to come off a little which I guess is to be expected