Made Out of USA Grade 1018 Steel Rolled Bars
These Adapters Will Change Your Truck's 8x225 MM Bolt Pattern To 10x285.75 MM ( Big Rig Bolt Pattern ).
Fully Hub Centric.
Installation Hardware Included.
1" Thick Is The Most Common Thickness For This Conversion In Steel.
Looking For A Custom Size Or Thickness? Give Us A Call ( 310 ) 763-1437
- Made Out of 1018 Steel Rolled Bars
- Allows You To Put 22.5", 24.5" & Other 10 Lug Wheels On Your Truck
- These Adapters Will Work With Alcoa & Aftermarket Wheels
- Hub/Wheel Centric: Will Not Vibrate At High Speeds
- Improve Vehicles Handling Characteristics
- Enhance Vehicle Appearance; Aggressive Stance
Specifically Design For Extreme Duty Vehicles, Towing Safe
- We Have Towed 36,000 LBS With Our Adapters
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 8x225 MM
- Vehicle Hub Bore: 170.1 MM
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 10x285.75 MM
- Wheel Bore: 220.1 MM
- Thread Pitch: 22x1.5
- Thickness: 1"
- Front Wheel Lip: 0.50"
- Rear Wheel Lip: 1.50"
- Material : 1018 Steel
- Hardware: 10.9 Grade
- Weight: Front: 32 Lbs | Rear: 38 Lbs
- Finish: Raw Steel ( Powder Coating Available )
- Torque Specs: Factory Specs Recommended
- Pressed In Studs & Lug Nuts Included
- New Wheels Being Installed Must Be 10x285.75 MM.
- What Is The Difference Between Aluminum And Steel?
The main difference between aluminum and steel is the weight difference which affects the rotating mass. Tensile strength for our billet 6061 t-6 aluminum is 45,000 PSI and for steel is 53,700 PSI. Our Billet Adapters are 2X thicker than steel, thus making them almost double on combined PSI. A 1.5" Aluminum Adapter weighs about 20 LBS, and a 1.5" Steel Adapter weighs close to 100 lbs. This extra rotating mass is unnecessary. Below is a side-by-side comparison of the 1.5" Aluminum and 0.75" Steel, which are the standard sizes we sell. The wheels you are going to be installing will most likely be made out of aluminum. In fact, Big Rigs that carry 70,000+ lbs. come with aluminum wheels. We sell both steel and aluminum adapters, and at the end of the day it's what makes you comfortable and works for your application.
Why Is The 1" Thick Adapters The Most Standard Size In Steel?
This size became popular because it doesn't push your wheels out too much, and since it is steel, it can be as thin as 1".
- What Is The Maximum Towing Capacity?
The maximum towing capacity we have tested on our adapters is 36,000 lbs. We tested this on a 2020 Ram 3500 Diesel which is rated to tow 32,000 lbs. with zero issues.
- My Stud Got Damaged, Can I Buy Replacement Studs?
If for any reason you need to get replacement studs, we also carry them. Please look at the Lug Nuts & Spacers tab for more info.
- Minimal Trimming of Your Factory Studs Is Required.
- Detailed Installation Instructions Will Be Uploaded.
- Product Videos Will Be Updated Soon
Lug Nuts To Mount The Adapters On Your Truck
|1998-2004||F-450||14x2||32 Pc Lug Nuts|
|2003-2004||F-550||14x2||32 Pc Lug Nuts|
Replacement Studs For 10x285.75 MM Wheel Adapters ( Confirm Fitment )
Lug Nuts To Mount Wheels On Adapters
||Flat Washer||Skirt||Skirt Lug Nuts|
Wheel Adapters ( In Between Dually Wheels, For Aggressive 1250 + Tires )
|Bolt Pattern||Wheel Pattern||Hub / Wheel Bore||Link|
||220.1 MM||Wheel Adapters|
|Bolt Pattern||Wheel Pattern||Hub Bore||Link|
||220.1 MM||Wheel Spacers|
- Further Warranty Information Will Be Updated Soon