8x200 To 10x225 8 To 10 Lug Wheel Adapters Billet Aluminum
** This Product Is Made To Order, May Take Up To 7 Business Days To Ship **
Designed In House Using Mastercam.
These Adapters Will Change Your Truck's 8x200 MM Bolt Pattern To 10x225 MM.
Each Adapter is made up of 2 Components, Fully Hub Centric.
Installation Hardware Included.
Typically In Stock , But If Not, We Can Make It Within A Couple Of Days.
Looking For A Different Size Or Thickness? Give Us A Call ( 310 ) 763-1437
- Made Out of 6061 T-6 Aluminum Billet Bars
- Allows You To Put 19.5 Wheels On Your Truck
- These Adapters Will Work With Alcoa & Aftermarket Wheels
- Hub/Wheel Centric: Will Not Vibrate At High Speeds
- Improve Vehicles Handling Characteristics
- Enhance Vehicle Appearance; Aggressive Stance
Specifically Design For Extreme Duty Vehicles, Towing Safe
- We Have Towed 36,000 LBS With Our Adapters
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 8x200 MM
- Vehicle Hub Bore: 141 MM or 142 MM
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 10x225 MM
- Wheel Bore: 170.1 MM
- Thread Pitch: 14x1.5
- Thickness: 2.5"
- Front Wheel Lip: 0.50"
- Rear Wheel Lip: 1.5"
- Material : Billet Aluminum 6061 T-6
- Hardware: 10.9 Steel
- Finish: Raw / Black - Depends on Material Availability
- Torque Specs: Factory Specs Recommended
- Pressed In Studs & Lug Nuts Included
- New Wheel Being Installed Must Be 10x225 MM.
- What Is The Difference Between Aluminum And Steel?
The main difference between aluminum and steel is the weight difference which affects the rotating mass. Tensile strength for our billet 6061 t-6 aluminum is 45,000 PSI and for steel is 53,700 PSI. Our Billet Adapters are 2X thicker than steel, thus making them almost double on combined PSI. A 1.5" Aluminum Adapter weighs about 20 LBS, and a 1.5" Steel Adapter weighs close to 100 lbs. This extra rotating mass is unnecessary. Below is a side-by-side comparison of the 1.5" Aluminum and 0.75" Steel, which are the standard sizes we sell. The wheels you are going to be installing will most likely be made out of aluminum. In fact, Big Rigs that carry 70,000+ lbs. come with aluminum wheels. We sell both steel and aluminum adapters, and at the end of the day it's what makes you comfortable and works for your application.
Why Is The 2.5" Thick Adapters The Most Standard Size In Aluminum?
This 1.5" is the most standard because if we were to make them any smaller, you will either have to notch your wheel, and/or use the reverse studs method. Both methods are complex, so a 2.5" Thick adapters will avoid both issues. The bolt pattern is 165 MM and the wheel's hub bore is 170.1 MM. Anything smaller than 2.5" will not clear the wheel.
- What Is The Maximum Towing Capacity?
The maximum towing capacity we have tested on our adapters is 36,000 lbs. We tested this on a 2020 Ram 3500 Diesel which is rated to tow 32,000 lbs. with zero issues.
- My Stud Got Damaged, Can I Buy Replacement Studs?
If for any reason you need to get replacement studs, we also carry them. Please look at the Lug Nuts & Spacers tab for more info.
- Minimal Trimming OF Your Factory Studs Is Required.
- Product Videos Will Be Updated Soon
Replacement Studs For 10x225 MM Wheel Adapters
||Replacements||Front or Rear||Replacement Studs|
Lug Nuts To Mount The Adapters On Your Truck
||3 Series||32 Pc Lug Nuts|
Lug Nuts To Mount Factory Wheels On Adapters
|14x1.5||Flat Washer||OEM||Factory Lug Nuts|
|Bolt Pattern||Wheel Pattern||Hub / Wheel Bore||Link|
||170.1 MM||Wheel Adapters|
|Bolt Pattern||Wheel Pattern||Hub Bore||Link|
||170.1 MM||Wheel Spacers|
- Further Warranty Information Will Be Updated Soon