8x6.5" Wheel Adapters Hub Centric Billet For 1999-2010 GM 2500 HD 3500 HD
** This Product Is Made To Order, May Take Up To 7 Business Days To Ship **
(If You Need A Complete Set, Select 4 Under Quantity)
Made Out of USA Grade 6061 T-6 Aluminum Billet Bars.
Fully Hub Centric.
Installation Hardware Included.
Looking For A Custom Size Or Thickness? Give Us A Call ( 310 ) 763-1437
Turn Around Time For Custom Orders is 1-2 weeks
- These 8x6.5" Wheel Adapters Will Work With Factory & Aftermarket Wheels
- Hub/Wheel Centric: Will Not Vibrate At High Speeds
- Improve Vehicles Handling Characteristics
- Improve Incorrect Wheel Offsets
- Enhance Vehicle Appearance; Aggressive Stance
- Made Out of 6061 T-6 Aluminum Billet Bars
- Specifically Design For Extreme Duty Vehicles, Towing Safe
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 8x6.5"
- Vehicle Hub Bore: 116.7 MM
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 8x6.5"
- Wheel Bore: 116.7 MM
- Thread Pitch: 14x1.5
- Thickness: 1" - 4"
- Material : Billet Aluminum 6061 T-6
- Hardware: 10.9 Steel
- Finish: Raw / Black - Depends on Material Availability
- Torque Specs: Factory Specs Recommended
||Silverado 2500 HD
||Silverado 3500 HD SRW
||Sierra 2500 HD
|1999-2010||GMC||Sierra 3500 HD SRW
- What Is The Maximum Towing Capacity?
The maximum towing capacity we have tested on our adapters is 21,000 lbs. We tested this on a 2020 F-250 which is rated to tow 20,000 lbs. with zero issues.
- My Stud Got Damaged, Can I Buy Replacement Studs?
If for any reason you need to get replacement studs, we also carry them. Please look at the Lug Nuts & Spacers tab for more info.
- Minimal Trimming of Your Factory Studs Is Required For Adapters 1.5" & Smaller
- Detailed Installation Instructions Will Be Uploaded.
- Product Videos Will Be Updated Soon
Opened End Style Lug Nuts
||Opened End||Lug Nuts|
|Bolt Pattern||Wheel Pattern||Hub Bore||Link|
||116.7 MM||Wheel Spacers|
- Further Warranty Information Will Be Updated Soon
Packaged well, fast shipping, perfect customer service, Hub Centric 2" spacers, and no issues what so ever. Extremely impressed.
When I received my spacer they were packaged very well but one looked like it had been dropped it was scratched and a little flattened around the corner but other then that they look good