8x170 MM Wheel Adapters Hub Centric Billet For Ford F-250 F-350
** This Product Is Made To Order, May Take Up To 7 Business Days To Ship **
(If You Need A Complete Set, Select 4 Under Quantity)
Made Out of USA Grade 6061 T-6 Aluminum Billet Bars.
Fully Hub Centric.
Installation Hardware Included.
Looking For A Custom Size Or Thickness? Give Us A Call ( 310 ) 763-1437
Fast 3-4 Days Turn Around Time For Custom Orders.
- These 8x170 MM Wheel Adapters Will Work With Factory & Aftermarket Wheels
- Hub/Wheel Centric: Will Not Vibrate At High Speeds
- Improve Vehicles Handling Characteristics
- Improve Incorrect Wheel Offsets
- Enhance Vehicle Appearance; Aggressive Stance
- Made Out of 6061 T-6 Aluminum Billet Bars
- Specifically Design For Extreme Duty Vehicles, Towing Safe
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 8x170 MM
- Vehicle Hub Bore: 125 MM
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 8x170 MM
- Wheel Bore: 125 MM
- Thread Pitch: 14x1.5 or 14x2
- Thickness: 1" - 4"
- Material : Billet Aluminum 6061 T-6
- Hardware: 10.9 Steel
- Finish: Raw / Black Finish - Depends on Material Availability
- Torque Specs: Factory Specs Recommended
- What Is The Maximum Towing Capacity?
The maximum towing capacity we have tested on our adapters is 21,000 lbs. We tested this on a 2020 F-250 which is rated to tow 20,000 lbs. with zero issues.
- My Stud Got Damaged, Can I Buy Replacement Studs?
If for any reason you need to get replacement studs, we also carry them. Please look at the Lug Nuts & Spacers tab for more info.
- Minimal Trimming of Your Factory Studs Is Required For Adapters 1.5" & Smaller
- Detailed Installation Instructions Will Be Uploaded.
- Product Videos Will Be Updated Soon
Factory Style Lug Nuts
|14x1.5 & 14x2
||OEM Style||Lug Nuts|
|Bolt Pattern||Wheel Pattern||Hub Bore||Link|
||125 MM||Wheel Spacers|
- Further Warranty Information Will Be Updated Soon
Shipping speed was excellent, spacers and wheels installed onto my F250 without trouble. Love the new width of the truck.
Hubcentric is key. The guys had to really try to get them to fit. Super tight fit nicely done🤙
Very sceptical at first but with over 10k miles on them and a lot of offroading they've held up great. Thanks Venum!
I have a 2001 Ford F-250. It’s an oddball due to changes over a couple of years. They know exactly what I needed. Many thanks